Graduate Sales Internship
In 4 years we’ve moved from a standing start to a yearly revenue of over £3m. We now work with 6000+ pupils across the country and we’re looking to work with more schools than ever before.
We’re really excited about the interest we’re receiving, but our current team doesn’t have the capacity to respond to this volume of enquiries.
You will play a crucial role in growing our company and creating new business.
- Contacting the schools to speak with school leaders after they’ve enquired
- Clearly communicating (via phone) with leaders about how Third Space works
- Helping school leaders understand how to integrate Third Space into their context
- Answering and resolving objections from school leaders
- Follow-up with the school to confirm whether they’d like to buy Third Space tuition
Who are we?
We are a group of entrepreneurs, technologists and teachers, who believe that every child, irrespective of background, wealth or location, should have individual access to teaching that will inspire a love of learning and help them reach their potential.
To help achieve this, we build technology that connects a community of tutors from around the world to students in schools across the UK, to provide extra help for children at risk of social or academic failure.
We work with thousands of children every week and we’re looking for talent to join our team and help us achieve our vision.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re after intelligent, confident and empathetic graduates with excellent communication skills. If you’re excited about the idea of a fast-paced role in a fun and energetic office, then we’ll teach you the rest. A passion for education and making a positive impact on the world is a plus.
If you've experience in customer service, enjoy speaking to people and building relationships or are simply looking to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing, energetic start-up then we would like to hear from you.
There is also the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the internship.
What’s in it for you?
- Sales training and personal support throughout the internship
- £21,000 annual salary
- Work with a fun and ambitious team, passionate about building a tech start-up and having a social impact on the world
- A role with immediate responsibility and the opportunity to learn how to grow a business by working closely with people across the company and gain
- Opportunity to grow your career in one of the fastest growing EdTech businesses in London
- Contacts in the EdTech / start-up ecosystem to help with finding a full-time sales role for the future
- We hold monthly socials and crack open a few beers every Friday afternoon!
Our selection process starts with a short phone interview and comprises of two interviews in person. We’re planning for interns to start w/c 8th May and w/c 19th May, and will be interviewing on a rolling deadline. However, we're hoping the final round of interviews will take place on mid-end April.